Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A New Church Year

I want to thank everyone for their help with the children's pageant today and a special thanks to the kids who did an awesome job showing us what the first Christmas was like. I also want to thank everyone who came out for the gingerbread house making and then craft night. We had an awesome time tonight fellowshipping with each other. I saw some pretty awesome houses being built tonight too!

It is officially the second week of Advent. Time is flying by and soon it will be Christmas and then the new year! As we are flying towards a new year I would like for us to dream a little bit. I am looking at the next years calendar and it is full of opportunity. I would like to know what you and your kids would like to see done in the new year and what you would like to not do in the new year. As I say dream big and you never know what might happen ;) Email me your ideas or post them as a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment