Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Advent Week 1! (Saturday)

So it would help if I press the publish button instead of the save now button... please forgive me as I back track and catch us up.

A few months back my parents church did the cardboard signs testimonies. I have seen this done many times it is a great way, in fact when I went looking for the video there was 63 pages of videos of churches that have done this, and that was with my refined search! Anyway, I ended up going to their website to find it. The reason it is important to me is because my family participated in this. As I watched my dad wheel my sister onto that stage. I was thrown into a spiral of thoughts of the last few years. All that we have 'lost.' But as I watched and then watched my mom come out with her sign. I was reminded of all that we 'gained.' My sister has always made Christmas special for me and the family. As the years have gone on and we have both grown up and I have moved away she still seems to find a way to make it special. Although MS has taken much away from her and us, she still has hope and so do we.

For those of you who are interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment