Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

the missed day

Day 25: March 17th
Joy
Have you ever been really sad? Have you ever cried? What helped you be happy again? Was it a kind word from a friend? Was it spending time having fun?
Some people say that in time all wounds heal. If we give God a chance He will turn our sadness into joy. However, that means that we have to hand over to Him all that hurts us. All the things that break our hearts. We have to allow God to transform our sorrow into new life.




Read Psalm 126:4-6


I'm sorry I missed Wednesday... Happy St. Patrick's Day! I find it interesting that I wrote these in January and as I read through them now they are so fitting to what is happening in my life. I hope that is the same for you. I missed Wednesday because I was saying goodbye to a dear friend who passed away on Saturday night. This lady was someone who was a prayer warrior for her family and friends. She will be greatly missed and I pray that the church in Lebanon will find joy through this dark time.

No comments:

Post a Comment